Wednesday, August 15, 2012

How cool is this?

Hi y'all!

I did something this past week, and I just thought it was so cool that I had to share it with you!  Now I know most of you young things out there are way more techno savvy than me, but nonetheless, I thought it was cool, so I want you to know about it.  Take a look at the picture below:

The front side is my business card.  It's actually the same one I used last year.  But on the back, I have a QR code.  Lots of people out there have a QR reader on their smart phones, right?  Well, all you have to do is go to a QR making site, such as qrstuff.com and input your contact information.  I chose the vcard type on the options.  Then it generates these little QR codes for you and you can print them out right on the back of your business card.  So, the parents who have the QR reader just simply scan the code on the back of your business card, and VOILA!  All your contact information is synched right into their phone without them having to type in a thing!  Don't you just love that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment