Wednesday, July 9, 2014

FROG STREET SPLASH!

It's hard to believe that Summer is half over already. It always seems to fly by for me.  I am gearing up for a fabulous and fun weekend in San Antonio for the Frog Street Press Annual Summer Splash conference (July 17-19), and I'd love for you to join me.  I will be doing a couple of Make and Take Sessions on Thursday afternoon, and then presenting a session on workstations on Friday.  Thursday afternoon we will be making some of the cutest Rekenreks you've ever seen, along with some other super cute games and such featuring some Frog Street Press western packets.  Friday will be a jam-packed session filled with ideas, tips, and tricks for managing math stations and reader's workshop. It's not too late to plan to come!  Hope to see you there!





No comments:

Post a Comment